1) What are ATIs plans for B&K?
We are going to continue the brand and most of the products. Next, we will develop new products such a stereo preamp, Blu-Ray player, new higher-end power amps, etc. We will be exhibiting at CES in the ATI suite at the Venetian Hotel.
2) Are you going to change the current designs?
We know many of you are fans of MOSFET power amps, and ATI will continue to make power amps of that design for the B&K components brand.
3) I used to be a B&K dealer; what happens now?
We would love to get in touch with you. Our plan is to continue using the great B&K dealers. Lets talk about a new future together. Please e-mail: email@example.com
4) I have an older product that needs service, who do I contact?
Eastern Elite Audio Video is set up as the exclusive service center for all out-of-warranty repairs. They are former B&K employees, so they know the products thoroughly. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 716-240-7458.
5) Are you going to continue to update the Ref70 series or develop a new processor?
We havent yet made a decision on which direction to take.
6) Will the B&K products made at ATIs factory in Los Angeles meet CE and RoHS specs?
Yes, and be more environmentally friendly.
7) Who is ATI?
Please visit this link: www.ati-amp.com.
ATIs mission is to build the B&K Components brand not just to its former glory, but take it further. But its going to take some time to get it going again. The first 3-4 months will be chaotic, but by March, we expect production to be on track, and new products will follow later in 2011.